Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's Day!

Whether you are with your sweetheart or just friends, remember that you do you have people in your life that love you and that you love as well.  Also remember to love yourself because you are special and you ARE worth it.

I have many friends and family who are very dear to me, and this Valentine's Day I send my love to all them from across the miles.

On one of the sites I visit, there was a post for Valentine's Day asking people to write three things that they love about themselves.

I ask you to remind yourself of three things that you love about yourself.  Share them here or keep them to yourself, but something makes you special, and take note of that on all days.  



No comments:

Post a Comment